Here at Barlborough NHS Treatment Centre our patients are at the heart of everything we do.
We take the views of our patients very seriously, so we have set up a Patient Forum Group to get the “good, the bad and the ugly” truth about our services.
Being a member of our Patient Forum Group gives you the opportunity to:
- Give your input into our Annual Quality Account
- Represent us at promotional events and open days
- Assess our services via PLACE (Patient-Led Assessment of the Care Environment)
- Discuss and provide your opinions on improvements and new services
- Put your ideas across for improving awareness of our services
By joining our Patient Forum Group, you will provide important insights from a patient perspective, allowing us to continuously improve our services and patient pathways.
The Patient Forum Group meets every quarter but you don’t need to attend every meeting.
If you would like to get involved please contact Mandy J Miller on 01246 575057 or firstname.lastname@example.org.